Terms and Conditions
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR “EASY LIVING CONCEPTS GENERAL TRADING LLC” ONLINE HOME SHOPPING SERVICES SITE
The following terms shall have the meaning set forth herein while reading and interpreting this Agreement
“We “means Easy Living Concepts General Trading LLC whose registered office is at
“You” means the person ordering Goods from Easy Living Concepts General Trading LLC
"Account" means your details and shopping history which is created when you register to shop through our Site.
"Deliver" means delivering the goods that You order to the address stated in Your order.
"Site" or "Website" means Our Website at www.easyliving.ae
- You must be a registered member to make orders and access some features of the Website. You will provide us with personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address. You must ensure this information is accurate and current.
- By using the Website, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service, such as receiving reminders that items are in your shopping cart if you leave the page during a transaction.
- To register an account and use the Website you must be at least 18 years old, have a current UAE residential address and have capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
Access and use of the Website
You must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us and in accordance with these terms and any applicable law.
You must not or attempt to:
- interfere or attempt to interfere or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that host our site;
- Use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on our site;
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of our site; or
- Use, copy or distribute (or attempt to use, copy or distribute) content without our express permission.
We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed using your account), and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorized activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure.
You must not use another member's account without our, and/or the other user’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account (including by changing your password).
We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Website.
Information on this Website
- Information about goods on the Website is based on material provided by third party merchants, suppliers and product manufacturers. Except as required by law we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by these third parties.
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of goods or services before you order the goods or services.
- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of goods, some actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products or services are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes, and may not be an exact representation of the product or service received.
Disclaimer and Liability
- To the fullest extent possible at law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website or our social media pages;
- you acting or not acting, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked Website or our social media pages;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to or use of the Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or
- the quality of any product or service of any linked sites.
- We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any linked Website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party merchants of goods and services.
Except as required by law, in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for any loss or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws that apply to you. You agree that we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers have no responsibility for the legality of your actions.
You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
Orders placed by you are offers to purchase either: Goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
Goods in your cart are not reserved until you have completed the checkout process. Orders are only confirmed once payment is received in full.
We may reject your order, including in circumstances where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website.
You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in in this Agreement. Please note that change of mind returns are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error.
In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfil your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
Price, Payment and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes
The prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in UAE Dirhams.
Payments are accepted online via the PayTabs Payment Gateway accepting Credit cards and Debit cards.
For order that are nt paid online, payments must be received at the time of delivery either by Cash or Debit / Credit card.
A discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Supply and Delivery of Goods
Subject to this Agreement, we will supply the goods shown on your order confirmation. We will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however we cannot guarantee delivery timeframes will be met.
Packaging and Labelling
We endeavour to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods actually delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
We recommend that you read the labels and instructions on foods or other consumables prior to consumption or use.
Because some goods are imported or originate from outside of UAE, their packaging, ingredients and size may vary from the same or similar product available in UAE.
Goods Out of Stock
We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. You may receive a full refund or store credit (at your election) in the event we cannot fulfil your order.
Change of Mind Returns
We cannot refund or exchange goods for change of mind or errors you made in your order. We may, at our sole discretion, allow a return for store credit or refund on a case-by-case basis
If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow our returns process.
We will provide you with a refund or store credit only when we receive the returned product. You are responsible for payment of return postage on your order.
An amount of AED 20 as re-stocking and returns handling fee will apply to returns accepted under this clause.
Process for Returns and Refunds
- When seeking a return on a product, please contact us via the Help Centre. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorization and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 14 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
- You may not:
(a) modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website; and/or
(b) decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved goods or services we provide.
Transfer and Assignment
- You agree and acknowledge that, in the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our company, our business or the Website to a third-party,
we shall be permitted without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you, to disclose the personal information and other data that we have collected from you to the third party; and
we shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third party.
- We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of UAE. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai in relation to any dispute or interpretation with regard to this Agreement.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.